The Cartoon Express Privacy Notice
By visiting The Cartoon Express, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Controllers of Personal Information
What Personal Information About Customers Does The Cartoon Express Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at The Cartoon Express. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses The Cartoon Express or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of The Cartoon Express on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from The Cartoon Express if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please inform us.
- Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does The Cartoon Express share the Information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by encrypting information you input.
We don't store your credit card number when confirming an order. We are using PayPal as payment gateway during order processing. Of course, you can choose to use your PayPal account instead.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.